Wednesday, June 8, 2011

After You've Done All You Can...

Truth: The last few weeks have been rough! The isolation (aka cabin fever) is hitting me harder than before on top of this, I have to get more test done...a lot is up in the air.
Sitting here, I began to think of one of my favorite encouraging/inspirational songs:

"What do you do
when you've done all you can
And it seems like it's never enough?
And what do you say
when your friends turn away,
you're all alone?
Tell me, what do you give
When you've given your all,
and seems like
you can't make it through?" 

The lyrics are from a song 'Stand' by Pastor Donnie McClurkin, a man that gives a rather powerful testimony through his music.

The lyrics following this say to me, 'You have the faith to see this situation through, you have to trust that God will make you see the positive, just stand.' 
                
 (view the song here...)
              
Lesson:
Living with any kind of aliment is enough to bring us down, but we must stay encouraged!

No comments:

Post a Comment